Held on the 9th Mar 2023
at 7:30am to
, Southern Tasmania
Bruny Island, Tasmania, AustraliaSummary:
Explore our Island's rugged coastline with the award-winning Bruny Island Cruises.
We're cruising down Bruny Island and we'd love to sea you join us!
We're inviting all UTAS students to explore our Island's rugged coastline with the award-winning Bruny Island Cruises.
How it works:
Ticket is $60 for the entire day trip! Yes, you're reading that right - ONLY $60!
This includes a ticket for the world-renowned Pennicott Bruny Island Cruise (usually costs $145) and transport to and from Sandy Bay Campus. (valued at $250)
Food and drinks are at your own expense, so pack a picnic and join us for an experience of a lifetime!
Spaces are limited, so book now!
- 8:15 Meet at TUSA building 1 Churchill Ave, Sandy Ba7
- 8:20 Depart TUSA
- 9:30 Sealink Kettering
- 11:00 Bruny Island Cruises - Pennicott
- 14:00 Lunch – (own lunch or purchase at Pennicott)
- 15:30 Depart for the Neck
- 15:45 The Neck - walk
- 16:30 Depart Neck
- 17:00 Sealink Bruny Island
- 18:00 Arrive at TUSA Sandy Bay
What to Bring
- Clothing - sun hat and lots of warm layers; jacket, scarves beanies and gloves are recommended. It can get cold on that boat.
- Lunch and water bottle (you can purchase lunch from Pennicott Wilderness Cafe at your own expense)
- Don't forget your camera!