Held on the 19th Mar 2023
at 8am to
, Southern Tasmania
Fortescue Bay Camping Ground, Tasman National Park, Fortescue TAS, AustraliaSummary:
Join us for the day as we embark upon a sea-kayak adventure and explore one of our pristine marine environments on the Tasman Peninsula.
Tasmania is blessed with some of the world’s most spectacular coastlines. Join us for the day as we embark upon a sea-kayak adventure and explore one of our pristine marine environments on the Tasman Peninsula.
P.S. No experience necessary, but...
- You will need a sound fitness level and be comfortable in a marine/ocean environment
- If you suffer from sea-sickness this is NOT the trip for you!
- Be ready for a scenic drive to the Tasman Peninsula. This will take us close to 1.5 hours.
How it works
Normally valued at $200 per person, your special price is only $50. This includes transport from Sandy Bay Campus, to and from the Tasman Peninsula, fully qualified guides. All sea-kayaking and technical paddling equipment.
Food and drinks are at your own expense, so pack a picnic and let's go kayaking!
Spaces are limited, book now!
Date: Sunday 19 March 2023
Departs: 8:00am TUSA building at Sandy Bay Campus - 1 Churchill Ave Sandy Bay
Returns: 5:30pm (Sandy Bay Campus)
What to Bring
- Lunch and water bottle
- Light thermal tops and bottoms (if weather is cold)
- Light fleece (if weather is cold)
- Water shoes / booties / sneakers that can get wet
- Hat and sunglasses
- Wet weather jacket
- Dry clothes for changing into after the day is finished
As this experience is located in a wild environment, there may be circumstances in which we will need to cancel a trip to ensure the health and well-being of our students.
If the activity is cancelled for any reason by TUSA, all tickets will be refunded. However, if you purchase a ticket and then cannot attend on the day, you will not be refunded.