You can pay your tuition fees or student contribution using one of the recommended methods listed below.
Payments made by these methods should be displayed on your eStudent within 3 working days of receiving the payment. To access your payment information, login to your eStudent and click on the Fees tab. Select the Transactions menu, ensure the view is not set to Current Debts only and scroll down to view Other Transactions.
Credit Card (Australian only), Visa, and Mastercard payments accepted.
Use the University of Tasmania ePayments portal to make payments for:
- Study Programs
- Tuition Fees/SSAF
- Campus Fees
- General Fees/Fines
- International Student Payments
- Study Excursions/Field Trips
You can use BPoint to make your payment online by Credit Card.
- Make a payment to Biller code: 1002533
- You will need to quote your Reference Number which can be found at the top of your invoice.
- Please record the receipt number quoted at the end of your transaction as this is your confirmation of payment. You should also confirm receipt of your payment by UTAS by logging in to eStudent and clicking on the Fees tab. Ensure the view is not set to Current Debts only and scroll down to view Other Transactions.
You can use BPay to make payment via your financial institution's internet banking site or telephone banking service - from your savings, cheque or credit card account.
- You will need to quote the UTAS Billercode 373027.
- You will need to quote your BPay Customer Reference Number (CRN) which can be found at the top of your invoice.
- Please record the receipt number quoted at the end of your transaction as this is your confirmation of payment. You should also confirm receipt of your payment by UTAS by logging in to your eStudent and clicking on the Fees tab. Ensure the view is not set to Current Debts only and scroll down to view Other Transactions.
For further information about BPay visit the BPay website.
UTAS has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions, the world's largest specialist in global business payments, to provide you with a simple and low cost method of paying your tuition fees in your own currency.
To make a payment:
- Enter your student information
- Select the transactions you wish to pay and enter the full amount
- Then Click on CONTINUE
- Choose to pay either by Credit Card or by Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- If paying by credit card, you will receive confirmation of your payment online
- If paying by TT, you should print out the payment instructions and take them to your bank to make payment.
Australian students without internet access or living in remote areas, may post a money order, bank cheque, or personal cheque with their student Id and details of their payment to:
U Connect, UTAS
Private Bag 45
HOBART TAS 7001
U Connect, UTAS
Locked Bag 1345
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
To check whether your payment has been received log in to eStudent, click on the Fees tab, then click on Transactions/Generate Invoice on the left-side menu. Un-tick the 'Only show me my current debts' box and scroll down to view Other Transactions.