Skip to content


Domestic Student Cancellation of Enrolment

Commonwealth Supported Students may have their enrolment cancelled if a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) is not submitted, or if a CAF has been submitted but a Tax File Number (TFN) has not been provided and an upfront payment has not been made for the student contribution by the relevant due date.

A Full Fee Paying Student may be cancelled if you have not submitted a FEE-Help Form or have not made full up-front Student Contribution payment by the Due Date on your invoice, OR have not provided your tax file number so that if you do not pay your student contribution up-front by the deadline, the amount can be reported as a FEE-HELP debt rather than risk having your enrolment cancelled.

What can you do to avoid cancellation of enrolment?

  • Commonwealth supported students must submit an eCAF*
  • Domestic Full Fee paying students may be able to submit a FEE-HELP form*

    Both of the above forms can be accessed and submitted via eStudent:
  • Log into eStudent
  • Go to 'Manage My Course' (via My Study)
  • Click 'Government Assistance'

*Make sure you supply your Tax File Number when submitting the eCAF or FEE-HELP form

  • To make full-upfront payment of the student contribution prior to the Census date passing, login to eStudent, go to 'Manage My Course' (via My Study), then click 'Transcripts and Invoices'. Click the 'Request' button to email yourself your Tax Invoice/Statement of Account

Exceptional Circumstances

All students are requested to pay their tuition fees by the due date specified on their invoice, as per the Payment Due Date and payment must be finalised no later than the census date. There may however be situations where you need consideration for a special payment arrangement.