- You are able to bring up to two guests to your graduation ceremony. There is no charge for your guests.
- When you register to attend a graduation ceremony you will be able to book your complimentary guest tickets.
- If you have booked guest tickets as part of your ceremony registration, these tickets will be included in the confirmation email received.
- Guest tickets are not transferable and you are responsible for the contract tracing associated with these tickets.
- Wheelchair access is available at all venues.
Additional Guest Tickets
Additional tickets for 2021 graduation ceremonies may possibly be available pending venue capacity.
Graduation ceremonies are general admission and all guests are required to have a valid ticket for the graduation ceremony.
- Doors open half an hour before the start time of your ceremony. Guests should be seated at least 10 minutes before the advertised commencement time of the ceremony.
- Your guests will have allocated seats in the hall. Ushers will direct your guests to their allocated seats.
- Advise your guests to leave plenty of time to find parking, the venue, and be seated.
- Because of the formality of the occasion, all ceremonies start exactly on time.
- Guests will not normally be admitted once the ceremony has commenced.
- Children occupying a seat of their own will require a ticket. If your child can sit on an adult's lap, they will not require a ticket.
Guests with Babies & Small Children
Graduation ceremonies are formal occasions with several speeches and are, therefore, not always suitable for young children.
- If you wish to take young children, please be prepared with a snack, a drink and a quiet toy/book/activity. For ceremonies held at the Federation Concert Hall or City Recital Hall, Angel Place no food or drink is permitted in the auditorium.
- No child-minding service is provided.
- Parents with young children or babies are requested to sit near an exit to ensure minimum stress to all concerned.
- As mentioned above, children occupying a seat of their own will require a ticket. If your child can sit on an adult's lap, they will not require a ticket.