- You are able to bring up to two guests to your graduation ceremony. There is no charge for your guests.
- When you register to attend a graduation ceremony you will be able to book up to two complimentary guest tickets.
- Additional guest tickets may be available for purchase ($25ea) depending on venue capacity.
- Once the details of your guests have been entered you can choose to send tickets to each guest directly via SMS or email.
- Your guests must have their electronic or printed ticket ready with them on the day of your ceremony, otherwise they will not gain entry to the event.
- Guest tickets are not transferable and you are responsible for the contract tracing associated with these tickets.
- Wheelchair access is available at all venues.
Graduation ceremonies are general admission and all guests are required to have a valid ticket for the graduation ceremony.
- Doors open 1 hour before the start time of your ceremony. Guests should be seated at least 10 minutes before the commencement time of the ceremony.
- As your guests will not have allocated seats, those who come earliest will obtain the best seats.
- Advise your guests to leave plenty of time to find parking, the venue, and be seated.
- Because of the formality of the occasion, all ceremonies start exactly on time.
- Guests will not normally be admitted once the ceremony has commenced.
Guests with Babies & Small Children
Graduation ceremonies are formal occasions with several speeches and are, therefore, not always suitable for young children.
- Children occupying a seat of their own will require a ticket. Children who can sit on an adult's lap, will not require a ticket.
- If you wish to take young children, please be prepared with a snack, a drink and a quiet toy/book/activity. For ceremonies held at the Federation Concert Hall or City Recital Hall, no food or drink is permitted in the auditorium.
- No child-minding service is provided.
- Parents with young children or babies are requested to sit near an exit to ensure minimum stress to all concerned.