|Start Date||6th Mar 2020 5:00pm|
|End Date||7th Mar 2020 4:30pm|
Join us as we shine a light on the need, method and practice of health system redesign and its importance in developing health futures.
This symposium will be of interest to clinical redesign students and graduates, quality and safety professionals, healthcare professionals, health leaders and health system researchers. A not-to-be-missed event, this symposium is timed to coincide with the Taste of the Huon food and drink festival weekend in Southern Tasmania. This weekend is a great opportunity to combine continuing professional development, networking and Diffusion of Innovation with experiences unique to Southern Tasmania at the onset of Autumn.
For any additional information please email email@example.com.
Reasons to attend
- Hear from fellow colleagues as they share their own experiences redesigning health services
- Hear from and meet invited guests at the reception evening and on the symposium day
- Network with likeminded people involved in health improvement work from across Australia
- See what is currently happening in health and what the future may hold for redesign and health improvement
- Reconnect with Redesign and be inspired to continue your own innovation journey
Welcome reception: Friday March 6, 2020. 5-7pm.
Symposium: Saturday March 7, 2020
University of Tasmania, Medical Science Precinct, Hobart, Tasmania
$100 per person
Limited seats available so don’t delay!
*Note the food and drink festival is on this weekend so get in early with accommodation and flights!
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Have you been considering presenting your work but not sure where or how? Have you already presented and would like the opportunity to do it again?
- Abstracts are now open for the opportunity to present to a key audience and help spread innovation and ideas. Presentations may highlight redesign processes, outcomes, innovative ideas or examples of strong staff or consumer engagement.
SUBMIT A POSTER
- Take the opportunity to present your Redesign work in poster form and submit a poster to be displayed at the symposium.
Submit your Abstract or Poster