What are Clinical, Adjunct and Associate Title Holders?
Clinical Titles are awarded to Clinicians and other Health Professionals who contribute to the teaching and/or research programmes of the College of Health and Medicine.
Adjunct Titles are awarded to non-health professionals who contribute to the teaching and/or research programmes of the College of Health and Medicine.
A University Associate Title is awarded to individuals who can make an active contribution to the College of Health and Medicine.
Appointment entitles an adjunct/clinical title holder to a number of benefits such as access to the library, University network and Internet for University purposes.
Please refer to the Academic Promotions, Honorary and Adjunct Titles Policy for governance details, Procedure for application process details, and Criteria Guidelines (PDF 163KB) for more information about the various levels of appointment.
- Download the Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles Nomination and Renewal form from the Division of the Provost website.
- The nominator and the nominee to complete all sections of the forms as applicable.
- Produce a current curriculum vitae (a brief copy – 5 pages or web hyperlink)
- Nominators to attach to an email a support statement addressed to the Head of School, with the completed application, and a copy of the applicant's or nominee's CV.
- Email this to the relevant School or Institute contact below.
School of Medicine
Executive Assistant to the Head of the School of Medicine
School of Psychological Sciences
Executive Assistant to the Head of the School of Psychological Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Executive Assistant to the Head of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
School of Health Sciences
Head of School of Health Sciences
School of Nursing
Executive Assistant to the Head of School of Nursing
Wicking Dementia Research & Education Centre
Karin Easton: Karin.Easton@utas.edu.au
Menzies Institute for Medical Research
Christine Farmer: Christine.Farmer@utas.edu.au