|Event Name:||Regional Anaesthesia Workshop|
|Start Date:||2nd Jul 2021 (9am)|
|End Date:||2nd Jul 2021 (4:30pm)|
|Contact/RSVP:||Registrations close Friday, 11th June 2021. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
This practical workshop has been designed for Medical Professionals wishing to further develop their skills in administering regional anaesthesia. Participants will be offered the unique opportunity to practice procedures using fresh frozen human cadavers at practical skill stations with guidance from Anaesthetists and other experts.
Topics covered include:
- Facial, Upper Limb, Lower Limb and Spine Prosected Specimen review
- Axillary, Facial, Dental, Femoral and Ankle Nerve Block Skill Stations
- Spinal Anaesthesia Skill Station
- Biers Block Skill Station
- Upper Limb, face, Lower Limb, and Spinal Ultrasound Skill Stations
- Drug dose calculation, drug choice, management of toxicity
- To be confirmed
ACRRM (category one) and RACGP (CPD activity) QI&CPD Points will be offered
This workshop has been approved for a three day procedural skills training grant of $2000 per day. These grants are offered by the Australian Government for rural and remote GPs to maintain their skills. For more details please contact Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) or the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
$780 (GST Inclusive) includes all refreshments and printed learning materials.
If you have any questions about this course please email: email@example.com