|Event Name:||Emergency Dentistry|
|Start Date:||27th Jul 2023 (9am)|
|End Date:||27th Jul 2023 (5pm)|
|Contact/RSVP:||For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
This practical workshop has been designed for Medical Practitioners and Paramedics wishing to further develop their skills in the provision of emergency dental care in the out of hospital setting.
This interactive workshop will include hands on scenarios using various simulation modalities.
- Dental Anatomy
- Dental Disease and Common Presentations
- Dental Pain and Diagnosis
- Dental Local Anaesthesia
- Dental Trauma
Click Here to download the brochure (PDF).
Cost and Accreditation
ACRRM and RACGP (category two) QI&CPD Points will be offered.
This workshop has been approved for a three day procedural skills training grant of $2000 per day. These grants are offered by the Australian Government for rural and remote GPs to maintain their skills. For more details please contact Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) or the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
$575 (GST Inclusive) includes refreshment and materials.
Numbers are limited
- Cancellations advised in writing 21 days prior to the Short Course / Workshop will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation due to illness, supported by a medical certificate, will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received between 14 and 20 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive a 50% refund.
- A refund will not be granted to any registrant that cancels up to 13 days prior to the commencement of the course, or fails to attend.
- Full payment is required upon course registration.
- The Tasmanian School of Medicine reserves the right to reschedule planned short courses. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, all paid short course fees will be refunded.