|Event Name:||Basic Assessment & Support in Intensive Care|
|Start Date:||1st Jun 2023 (8am)|
|End Date:||2nd Jun 2023 (5pm)|
|Contact/RSVP:||For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
This is an International course developed in Hong Kong, and taught by local and Interstate Intensive Care Specialists. The target audience for BASIC courses are junior ICU doctors, doctors who are scheduled to rotate through critical care in the near future (ideally PGY2-4) and senior trainees in medicine, surgery or emergency medicine.
The course is designed to prepare participants in the assessment and practical management of the seriously ill patient in the acute medical environment.
The RHH BASIC Course consists of lectures, skill stations and tutorials. Prior to attending the BASIC course, participants are required to complete an online MCQ test. Further details will be provided on enrolment.
Topics covered include:
- Principles of mechanical ventilation
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Management of severe sepsis & septic shock
- Management of severe trauma
- Transport of critically ill patients
- Oliguria and acute renal failure
$625 (GST Inclusive) includes all refreshments and course manual.
If you have any questions about this course please email: email@example.com
- Cancellations advised in writing 21 days prior to the Short Course / Workshop will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation due to illness, supported by a medical certificate, will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received between 14 and 20 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive a 50% refund.
- A refund will not be granted to any registrant that cancels up to 13 days prior to the commencement of the course, or fails to attend.
- Full payment is required upon course registration
- The Tasmanian School of Medicine reserves the right to reschedule planned short courses. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, all paid short course fees will be refunded.