|Event Name:||Regional Anaesthesia Workshop|
|Start Date:||30th Jun 2023 (9am)|
|End Date:||30th Jun 2023 (5pm)|
|Contact/RSVP:||This workshop has now reached capacity. To be placed on a waiting list please contact email@example.com|
This practical workshop has been designed for Medical Professionals wishing to further develop their skills in administering regional anaesthesia. Participants will be offered the unique opportunity to practice procedures using fresh frozen human cadavers at practical skill stations with guidance from Anaesthetists and other experts.
Topics covered include:
- Facial, Upper Limb, Lower Limb and Spine Prosected Specimen review
- Axillary, Facial, Dental, Femoral and Ankle Nerve Block Skill Stations
- Spinal Anaesthesia Skill Station
- Biers Block Skill Station
- Upper Limb, face, Lower Limb, and Spinal Ultrasound Skill Stations
- Drug dose calculation, drug choice, management of toxicity
ACRRM and RACGP QI&CPD points can be claimed for this course
$780 (GST Inclusive) includes all refreshments and printed learning materials.
If you have any questions about this course please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations advised in writing 21 days prior to the Short Course / Workshop will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation due to illness, supported by a medical certificate, will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received between 14 and 20 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive a 50% refund.
- A refund will not be granted to any registrant that cancels up to 13 days prior to the commencement of the course, or fails to attend.
- Full payment is required upon course registration.
- The Tasmanian School of Medicine reserves the right to reschedule planned short courses. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, all paid short course fees will be refunded.