Our innovative short courses are orientated around improving patient care by assisting Health Professionals to meet their unique learning needs and professional development requirements.
Short course content is based on research and contemporary practice and delivered by University of Tasmania Faculty members and subject matter experts from various health and corporate organisations across the country.
Conducted in our state-of-the-art training facilities in Hobart's CBD, our short courses are fully evaluated and a certificate of attendance is offered on completion.
A selection of our short courses are designed to articulate into the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare in Remote and Extreme Environments (M5A) and other postgraduate units and are accredited where applicable by professional associations and peak bodies. eg. RACGP, ACRRM, RACS.
2023 Course Calendar
2023 Course Calendar (MCOIW, EM, ESM, HiS)
- HREE Short Course calendar 2023 (PDF 246.3 KB)
- Expedition Medicine Flyer (PDF 1.1 MB)
- MCOIW Flyer (PDF 458.2 KB)
2024 Course Calendar (MCOIW, EM, ESM, HiS)
- HREE Short Course calendar 2024 (PDF 300.8 KB)
- Expedition Medicine Flyer 2024 (PDF 617.4 KB)
- MCOIW Flyer 2024 (PDF 330.1 KB)
- Extreme Sports Medicine Flyer 2024 (PDF 11.0 MB)