Research in the Cancer Epidemiology group uses population-based studies and disease registers to improve understanding of the causes and prevention of cancer.
Related Funding Bodies
- Professor Alison Venn
- Mr Petr Otahal (Biostatistician/Genetic Statistician)
- Krystyna Jackman (Administrative Officer)
- Pam Whelan (Administrative Assistant)
- Associate Professor Leigh Blizzard (Principal Research Fellow)
- Professor Terry Dwyer
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute
- Leah Newman
- Begg CB, Hummer AJ, Mujumdar U, Armstrong BK, Kricker A, Marrett LD, Millikan RC, Gruber SB, Culver HA, Zanetti R, Gallagher RP, *Dwyer T, Rebbeck TR, Busam K, From L, Berwick M, GEM Study Group. A design for cancer case-control studies using only incident cases: experience with the GEM study of melanoma. Int J Epidemiol 2006; 35: 756-64.
* Denotes Menzies Researcher