- Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
- The Australian Health Promotion Journal of Australia
- The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- Indigenous Australians Health and Welfare Publications (AIHW)
Primary Health Care
- Educating to improve population health.
Dade Smith J., et al. (2006) Educating to improve population health outcomes in chronic disease... Rural and Remote Health, 6 606.
- Fifth Community Pharmacy Agreement
Australian Government (2010) Department of Health and Ageing
Stamp G.E., et al. (2008) Aboriginal maternal and infant care workers:partners in caring for Aboriginal mothers and babies Rural and Remote Health, 8 883.
Andrews Ross, (2009) PneuMum: a randomised controlled trial of pneumococcal polysaccharide immunisation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mothers to protect their babies from ear disease. Current Project, Menzies Centre .
- Reconciliation Australia peak body for promotion of reconciliation and current reconciliation projects
- Cultural awareness training modules for health professionals provided by Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- Rural Health West provides a list of cultural awareness training organisations.