The Sustainable Team co-ordinates a biennial Travel Behaviour Survey to collect information on the travel behaviour and patterns of the University community across all campuses and facilities.
This first UTAS Travel Behaviour Survey was conducted in 2013 under the award-winning Academic-Operations Sustainability Integration Program (renamed Sustainability Integration Program for Students or SIPS). It established reliable baseline information which led to the development of key performance indicators that guide continued delivery of the UTAS Sustainable Transport Strategy and facilitate future transport and facilities planning.
This survey remains the largest independent travel survey of its kind in Tasmania, outside statistics collected by the Australian Bureau of Statistics
For more information on UTAS Travel Behaviour Surveys, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 Travel Behaviour Survey report (PDF 1.7MB)
- 2019 Travel Behaviour Survey report (PDF 1.8 MB)
- 2017 Travel Behaviour Survey report (PDF 3.8 MB)
- 2015 Travel Behaviour Survey report (PDF 8.3 MB)
- 2013 Travel Behaviour Survey report (PDF 416.1 KB)