WELCOME TO THE UTAS PEARSON TEST CENTRE
Pearson Test of English exam fee is $385. Please do not pay additional fees to a third party to book an earlier exam. Please contact Christine.Brown@utas.edu.au if you require an urgent exam and we will try to accommodate your request.
Important COVID-19 requirement FOR EXAMS FROM 15 JANUARY 2022
- Only candidates who are double vaccinated are permitted to attend a PTE-Academic exam at the University of Tasmania.
- Candidates must provide visual evidence to staff at the PTE test centre of their vaccination status e.g. show digital certificate, a tick on the Check-In Tas App or a medical exemption letter.
- Candidates are required to check-in using the Check-in Tas App upon arrival at the Pearson test centre
- Where a candidate is unable to provide evidence of their vaccination status, they will not be permitted to commence the exam and will be asked to leave the University of Tasmania campus.
- Anyone exhibiting potential COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to leave, contact their GP or the Public Health Hotline and reschedule their exam.
- Masks are mandatory at the University of Tasmania campuses
Please call Pearson direct for any booking, payment, refund or transfer enquiries on 1800 729 282.
PTE Academic delivers fast, accurate, objective results. Results are typically available within five business days.
EASY TO BOOK
PTE Academic offers an easy booking system.
PTE Academic is accepted by thousands of Universities and Colleges worldwide. It is also accepted for visa purposes.
PTE Academic test dates at UTAS are scheduled by demand and are currently being offered Monday - Sunday.
In Australia, PTE Academic costs $385.
Note, for bookings within 48 hours of the test date, a late fee of $20 will be applied.
TEST CENTRE LOCATION
English Language Centre
Hytten Hall, French Street, Sandy Bay Tasmania 7005