- University Librarian
- Associate Director (Library Services)
- A member from each College/Faculty/Research Institute selected by the relevant PVC/Dean/Head from academic staff nominations or self-nominations
- Other Library Services staff as necessary
- Membership of members is on a two year rolling basis to ensure continuity.
- a forum for consultation and communicating Library policies, objectives and priorities
Terms of Reference
- Contribute an academic perspective to inform the Library's development and review of policies, objectives and strategic priorities.
- Enable members to advocate the Library's role, value and expertise to the University community.
- Advise the University Librarian on the goals of Faculties, Institutes and the University to inform planning for future Library services.
- The Committee will meet three to four times per year. Additional meetings may be scheduled on an as needs basis.
- All members will be invited to contribute agenda items.
- Minutes will be recorded by the Associate Director and distributed for confirmation.
- On confirmation, minutes of the meeting will be posted on the Library website.
|Chairperson||Wendy Hoyle||University Librarian (Acting)|
|Library Services||Juliet Beale||Senior Librarian Collections|
|College of Arts Law & Education||
Dr Nicki Tarulevicz|
Ms Susan Bartie
Dr Belinda Hopwood
|Australian Maritime College||Dr Bryce Pearce|
|Tasmanian School of Business and Economics||Dr Debbie Wills|
|College of Health and Medicine||Ms Ellen Ennever|
|College of Sciences and Engineering||Professor René Vaillancourt|
|Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies||Professor Andrew Bowie|
|Menzies Institute for Medical Research||Dr Charlotte McKercher|