How do I renew?
- Click on My Library Account
- Enter your ID number from your UTAS ID card and your Library PIN (Need a PIN - select Don't know your PIN? to create one)
- Select the link Items currently checked out
- Select the items to renew then click Renew Marked, or to renew all items click Renew All
- Note the new due dates
- Protect your account - always Logout
How many times can I renew?
You can renew:
- Reserve items once if there are no bookings
- Low Demand (General) items three times, as long as they haven't been recalled/requested by someone else
- Print journals once (staff & postgraduates can borrow & renew print journals)
Why can't I renew?
- You may have reached your renewal limit
- Your item may have been requested or booked by someone else