- You can request any item that has a Request it icon
- You can have a total of 15 requests at any one time.
How do I request?
- Search the Library Catalogue for an item
- Look for and select the Request it icon
- Enter your ID number from your UTAS ID card or Special Borrower card and your Library PIN, (Need a PIN - select Don't know your PIN? to create one)
- Click Submit Query
- Select your pick up location and click Submit
- Protect your account always - Logout
Check My Library Account to view, or cancel your requests.
When will my items be available?
- You will be sent an email to your UTAS email address when your item is ready to collect.
You will have:
- 5 days to collect a low demand (general) collection items
Flexible Library Service arrangements
If you live outside the main city areas you may be eligible for our Flexible Library Service. You can request Books, CDs, Videos (PDF 739.1KB) to be posted to you or request an item that can be to collected at your nearest UTAS library.
We can scan and email a chapter of a reserve item to you. We cannot post a reserve item to you.
Need help placing a request? Phone: +61 3 6324 3534 or email Flexible@lib.utas.edu.au.
Check My Library Account on the Library webpage to manage your loans and requests. Remember you can cancel requests if you no longer need them.
We will contact you if we cannot fulfil your request.