- In order to adhere to the new Government guidelines, all libraries are closed until further notice
- There will be no 24/7 access
What kind of access will I have?
24/7 access to the Learning Hub area on Level 1, including the group rooms and the landing of level 2, plus access to computers and online Library resources. The card will also give you access to the 24/7 Learning Hub in the Raymond Ferrall Building.
What are the security arrangements?
- Security patrols and CCTV cameras.
- Security can be contacted via the red phone outside Group Study Room 1 on Level 1
- To contact Security using your mobile phone the number is +61 3 6324 3336.
- A Help Point is located directly outside the Launceston Campus Library front entrance.
What do I need to do?
- Get a free UTAS access card. When applying for the card you agree to keep it secure and safe; it is for personal use only (you are not permitted to allow any other person to use the card) and it is really important to report the card if it is lost or stolen. [Note: Charges apply for replacement cards.]
- Have both your UTAS student ID card and access card with you at all times while in the library.