- In order to adhere to the new Government guidelines, all libraries are closed until further notice
- There will be no 24/7 access
What kind of access will I have?
24/7 access to the Learning Hub areas on Level 2 and Level 3 plus access to computers and online Library resources. Library items can be checked out on the Self Check machine.
What are the security arrangements?
- Security patrols and CCTV cameras.
- Security can be contacted on the internal phones on Level 2 and Level 3. To contact Security using your mobile phone the number is +61 3 6226 7600.
- A Help Point is located directly outside the Morris Miller Library front entrance.