Commencing Monday 20 July, the Law Library will reopen 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday (closed on Fridays).
To maintain health and safety of all staff and students, we have implemented the following entry conditions:
- Prior to entry you will need to:
- Complete the COVID-Safe return to campus module in MyLO, and
- Undertake a temperature check at Stanley Burbery Lecture Theater, University Centre
- Upon entry to the Library please maintain the recommended 1.5m physical distance from others.
- If you are feeling unwell please do not enter the Library, instead contact us online or by phone and we will discuss how we can assist you remotely.
Our usual phone number has been redirected to Student Services.
- For general queries you can phone Student Services on +61 3 6226 2063 and press 2.
- For law specific queries you can contact us by email at Law.Reference@utas.edu.au. We will endeavour to respond within one business day.
You are also welcome to contact our dedicated law librarian, Shirin Vloeberghs, regarding law queries.
Ph. +61 3 6226 1992
Please note that she works Monday to Wednesday only.
For online law resources please feel free to explore our Library Subject Guides.
|Library phone number||+61 3 6226 2063|
|Postal address||Private Bag 62 Hobart, 7001|
In order to adhere to Government guidelines strict occupancy limits are applied in all libraries that are open. Opening hours may change so please continue to check this page or Latest Library News and FAQs
From July 20th the Law Library will be open with the strict occupancy limit of 90 people at any one time.
Until further notice opening hours are: Monday to Thursday from 9.00am to 5.00pm