This resource outlines how to copy content from within one unit into another MyLO unit you have Lecturer or Support access too. To export a complete copy of your unit for a back up please refer to Exporting a Unit Structure.
- Navigate to the unit you want to have content copied INTO.
- Press on Content and select Copy Existing Unit from the under the Table of Contents/ Import Unit option.
Note: you will only be able to copy content from units that you also have access to Press on Search for Offering.
- Put in your unit code or part of the Unit title and press search.
- Pressing the Search button with nothing in the search area will bring back all units you have access too. The Search Options will also allow you to search by a date range. Select the unit you want to copy content from and press Add Selected.
- Choose to Copy all Components. If you only want to copy over some items (an assessment or announcement for example) choose the option Select Components
- If copying all content, this will remain in progress until complete. The larger the unit the longer this will take.
- If you chose to Select Components Tick the options you want to copy over and press continue. You can drill down further to copy one or more items.
- Press Finish for the selected items to be copied into your unit ready for editing.