You can embed lots of different types of objects directly into unit content.
Below gives and example of how to embed a YouTube video. This method also works for files, photos, ePortfolio, and much more.
- Files from your computer.
- Unit Offering Files.
- Shared Files.
- Learning Repository.
- Webcam Video.
- Web Links.
- HTML Code
Content Module page
- From the Unit Home click on the Content button.
- Select a module to work on
- Select the Upload / Create button and click on Create a File
Create a File page
- Give the file a Title
- Enter some content.
- Place the cursor where you want to insert an object and click the Insert Stuff button.
Insert Stuff popup
In this example we are going to embed a YouTube clip, but it could be any of the object types listed.
- Select YouTube from the object types down the left hand side of the window.
- Search for and select a clip
- Click Next
- Each object type has it's own configuration options..
- If you are happy with your choice click Insert.
The embedded object
- Back in the Edit HTML File page you will see your embedded object.
- To see the underlying HTML code click the </> button at the bottom right of the editing area.
- Click Publish