This desktop guide outlines how you can participate in your unit as a student using the Impersonate function.
This is especially useful for testing aspects of your unit prior to students being enrolled, and for solving any difficulties your students may experience.
- From your Unit homepage, click Classlist
- Press on the Student View Tab.
- You will now be able to see the Student View user. Click the drop-down menu next to this student and select Impersonate.
- Click Yes to confirm
You are now viewing the unit as a student and can complete student activities such as quizzes, upload assignments and test restrictions you have added to your content.
You can tell that you are viewing this unit as a student because the View student's name will be in the top right of the window.
- When you wish to revert back to your normal view pull down the menu to the right of the student name and click the X button.
- Your profile will return to its normal state and you will be able to navigate your unit again using your normal role (e.g. lecturer).