Although all Discussion Topics, Threads and Posts are saved and available within MyLO, it is possible to make a print out of a Thread of Posts if you need a hard copy, or wish to save the thread outside of MyLO.
This guide takes you through the steps for printing (or saving) a MyLO Discussion Thread
The Discussion List page
- Access the Discussion List page by pulling down the Communication menu and selecting Discussions.
- This will give you a list of all your Forums and associated topics within these Forums.
- To view a Forum click on it's title.
The Discussion Topic page
- Click on the Action arrow to the right of the thread you wish to print
- Select Print Thread from the drop-down menu
- You can either print the thread or change your printer to Save To PDF to save a copy of the thread to your computer.