It is now possible to create and embed a recording 'on the fly' within your unit using the web browser based video recording application - Echo360 Browser Capture or Universal Capture - Personal.
To create, record and embed a video into a content window
- Log in to MyLO.
- Open the Unit in MyLO where you want to post the video.
- Add an announcement, module, discussion post or other content item where you want to add the video.
- Click the Insert Stuff button, identified by the arrow in the above figure.
- If necessary, scroll through the Insert Stuff list to find the Echo360 plugin. It is clearly named Echo360. Click on this.
- Click on Create new Media
- Select Launch Browser Capture or Launch Universal Capture
- Launch Browser Capture will open in a new Browser
- Launch Universal Capture will open the desktop software
Once you have completed your recording and it says Complete you can close the tab.
- Click on Library
- Select the recording that you have just done
- Click Next and then Insert
Your recording will now be embedded into the content page in your unit.