To provide students with more detailed feedback on activities and apply a consistent look and feel to rubric feedback, the latest MyLO update includes these improvements:
- Rubric feedback now has a consistent appearance across tools in Brightspace Learning Environment, including responsive display on desktops and mobile devices. The grading criteria that a student achieves in an activity is highlighted in the rubric. Also, the Overall Score row is removed and replaced by a Total row for the entire rubric.
- Rubric feedback for assignments now appears at the top of the Assignment Feedback page.
- Assignments now include detailed overall feedback, rubric feedback, and score in the Content tool. Previously, assignments only included overall feedback and score in the Content tool and Assignment Feedback page.
- The Discussions and Content tools now include overall feedback, detailed rubric feedback, and score. Feedback displays to students as soon as lecturers save rubric and overall feedback assessment. Previously, discussions only included score.
- Feedback for quiz submissions is now viewed by clicking the new View Feedback link under the Feedback column. Previously, quiz submissions included a text bubble icon that linked to quiz feedback.
Figure: Graded rubric for an assignment showing achieved criteria, lecturer feedback, and score
Figure: A discussion showing lecturer feedback, score, and link to the graded rubric
Figure: The View Feedback link for quiz submissions