MyLO adapts responsively to different device sizes. This means it looks great on laptops, tablets and smart-phones. You can access MyLO easily on your phone via the UTAS mobile application - which has links to other useful sites such as the Library, campus maps and key dates. You can download the UTAS app from the App Store or Google Play
Once you have downloaded the UTAS app, open it. Select Log In:
Enter your UTAS email address and password:
Press on MyLO within the Application.
This will open up MyLO. To access units you can scroll down to the My Units widget. For other information press on the burger menu in the left hand corner.
From here you can also access your units by pressing the Waffle and searching for your unit here.
Once you have selected your unit you will be taken to the homepage. The Burger menu in the left hand corner will allow you to access Unit Content.
Press on Content to view your weekly content / modules.
You can now view the content available to you. You can use the search feature to easily find and resources. Press on the Burger menu to access discussions or assessments.
The UTAS app allows you select from a number of important areas to assist with your studies.
- Search for content within the app, or use the QR code
- Access student resources, campus information and events.
- Home button- here you can pin your most used items
- Landing page
- Community channels- allows you to post to a number of channels such as Buy & Sell, Housing and News
- Your Profile- you can update your image and add personal information here if you wish.