Rather than a paper based assignment, you may be requested to make a video recording and submit this to your Assignment folder in MyLO.
For advice on creating videos see this guide.
You can make your recording on your own device ( such as your mobile) and upload this to your Personal Library within Echo360, or you can make a recording directly on your PC using the Echo360 software. You can download this software - Universal Capture: Personal onto your PC or Mac by accessing Echo360 via a link in your unit and pressing on the cog / Downloads.
You can see all your own content within your library by pressing on My Content. From here you can also upload any videos you have recorded on other devices. Information on Uploading content into Echo360 is here.
To upload a video assignment into your unit:
- Log into MyLO.
- Select your unit and navigate to your assignment.
- Press on Insert Stuff within the HTML editor.
- Press on Echo360.
- This will show all the videos that you have created. You can use the search feature to search for a particular file. Press on the file you wish to upload. Select the size you wish to embed the file as and press Insert.
- You will then get a preview of your video . Press Insert if you are happy with the settings.
- The File will now be in the HTML window. Press submit. You will get an on-screen notification that you have submitted your assignment, as well as an email notification sent to your UTAS email address.
- Confirmation screen: