This guide tells you how to navigate to and around MyLO
- From the top of the UTAS main page (www.utas.edu.au), or the Current Students page( www.utas.edu.au/students), click the MyLO link.
- Then click the green and blue MyLO logo (or the login link below the logo).
- Log in with your UTAS email address and Password. Contact the Service-Desk: https://utas1.service-now.com/selfservice/ or drop in at the Library on Hobart and Launceston campuses if you need help with this.
- The MyLO "My Home" page will open. This page lists all the MyLO units you have access to. You can get to these units via the Waffle "Unit Selector"
- You can also select a unit via the My Units widget. For information on pinning units to show up here see this guide
You may find there are a lot of units listed. Some of these are there just as useful resources – they don't include anything you must complete as part of your studies (e.g Turnitin & Academic Honesty, Getting Started in MyLO, LIST: Library & Information Skills Tutorial).
The units you have enrolled in for your degree – "award units" – have a code name of three letters followed by three numbers, e.g. CAD002.
- You can return to "My Home" from any unit by clicking the link at the top left of every MyLO page
- Explore your units. Click on the various tools and links: Content, Discussions, etc. You're unlikely to break anything, and you won't get lost — you can return to the "front page" of any unit by clicking the unit name
(to the right of the "My Home" link.)
- A range of Help can be found on how to use MyLO tools within MyLO. Press on Help & Resources to take you specific. Student specific resources can be found here underneath the Library & Learning Support link or within MyLO itself
See below for the list of assistance links available from the MyLO homescreen.