Online Health Courses
Study anywhere, anytime
Are you passionate about helping others? A degree in Health and Medicine will equip you to work in one of society’s most important fields. Our online courses are particularly suited to health professionals who are transitioning to the workforce, or seeking further training to broaden their skills in practice.
Programs to transition to the workforce:
- Bachelor of Nursing with Clinical Honours (Transition to Practice)
- Bachelor of Paramedicine with Clinical Honours
- Master of Clinical Nursing (Specialisation)
- Master of Advanced Paramedicine (Specialisation)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Leadership (Health and Human Services)
- Master of E-Health (Health Informatics)
- Master of Quality Services (Health and Safety)
- Master of Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Redesign: Graduate Certificate or Professional Honours
- Evidence Based Complimentary Medicines: Graduate Certificate or Professional Honours
- Graduate Certificate in Addiction Studies for Health Professionals
- Graduate Certificate in Flexible Learning & Simulation for Health Professionals
- Graduate Certificate in Patient Care Quality and Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare in Remote and Extreme Environments
World class study
The University of Tasmania is classed within the top two per cent of Universities worldwide and has received numerous awards for excellence in teaching.
This year alone, six University of Tasmania academics were given citations in the prestigious Australian Awards for University Teaching – the highest number for any Australian university. This recognition emphasises the high calibre of education offered across the breadth of academic disciplines at the University of Tasmania.