The University collects personal information from you for a number of purposes, which are explained in further detail below. The personal information is any information which identifies you and includes:
- Your name, address and other details about you and this may be included in a written form;
- Photographs, images, video or audio footage, CCTV footage of you;
- Utilisation of University buildings and offices.
The University will not collect Sensitive information (as defined in the PIP Act) such as religious, political or sexual preference unless:
- You consent to the collection; or
- The collection of the information is required or authorised by or under Australian law.
The University may be required to collect health information from you to assist us to provide you services you need which may be required to complete your studies. The health information may include:
- Any mental or physical disabilities or conditions you have which may affect your ability to study;
- Any mental or physical disabilities or conditions you have which may affect your ability to conduct assessments or conduct examinations.