The University may disclose your information, only to the extent necessary, to:
- our contracted services providers, such as mailing houses, logistics, banks, IT providers, lawyers, consultants and other professional advisors;
- our contracted and professional services providers the University may enter into arrangements with which may provide a service to you;
- our onshore and offshore partners where necessary for the enrolment and administration of study you undertake hosted by them, including professional placements and courses provided through other educational institutions;
- professional registration bodies;
- our student associations;
- Scholarship selection committee members both inside and outside of University;
- Scholarship providers;
- in the event of a critical incident or emergency, police, medical and other emergency services personnel, your nominated emergency contact or other person necessary to respond to the situation;
- third parties who are contracted to administer surveys to students and graduates on behalf of the University;
- external research funding bodies and partners, to fulfil research reporting requirements;
- government bodies such as Centrelink, the Australian Taxation Office, the Department of Home Affairs, the State and Federal Department of Education and Training, and the Department of Immigration and Border Protection; and
- as otherwise required by law.
The University may publish your academic results by reference to your Student Identification Number. It is your responsibility to keep your Student Identification Number private and not disclose it to any other person except as authorised by our staff or procedures.