UTAS Home Mr Ian Ayre
- PhD Candidate with the Faculty of Education.
- Co-lecturer for ESP221 – Education for sustainability across the curriculum. This unit provides students with a broad introduction to education for sustainability.
- Ayre, I. (2014). A funny thing happened on the way to high school: Sustainability education in primary-secondary transition. Paper presented at the 2014 Australian Association for Environmental Education Biennial Conference.
Fields of Research
- Higher Education (130103)
- Education and Training Systems (930599)
Journal Article(1 outputs)
|2016||Beasy K, Page L, Emery S, Ayre I, 'Evolution or Revolution in EE/ES research? A collaborative dialogue from first-year PhD students', Australian Journal of Environmental Education, 32, (1) pp. 11-16. ISSN 0814-0626 (2016) [Contribution to Refereed Journal]|
Citations: Scopus - 2Web of Science - 2
Co-authors: Beasy K; Page L; Emery S