UTAS Home Dr Mary Self
Room 318 , Old Clinical School
Dr Mary Self is a Staff Specialist General Surgeon at Royal Hobart Hospital, specialising in Breast and Endocrine Surgery. She teaches in the MBBS programme, in particular Year 3 and Year 5 Surgery. She has particular interests in medical ethics and biostatistics.
- MBBS (1st Class Honours), University of Qld
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 1995.
- MA (Applied Ethics - Healthcare) , Australian Catholic University, 2000.
- GDipBiostatistics, University of Qld, 2018
View more on Dr Mary Self in WARP
Fields of Research
- Gastroenterology and hepatology (320209)
- Clinical health (200199)
Journal Article(1 outputs)
|2020||Teo JYK, Turner R, Self M, 'Effect of exercise prehabilitation on functional status of patients undergoing bowel resection: a systematic review', ANZ Journal of Surgery, 90, (5) pp. 693-701. ISSN 1445-1433 (2020) [Refereed Article]|
DOI: 10.1111/ans.15659 [eCite] [Details]
Citations: Scopus - 10Web of Science - 9
Co-authors: Teo JYK; Turner R