Darren is responsible for the effective and efficient maintenance of the CRH website and associated sites. He also assists the department in the design and development of web-based materials.
His jobs include designing graphics and artworks for web-based materials, implementing database design and programming, as well as assisting IT staff with systems management and development, planning, documentation and user support and training, he also acts as the department's photographer.
Darren joined the CRH in March 2008.
Fields of Research
- Health Information Systems (incl. Surveillance) (111711)
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Curriculum and Pedagogy (130209)
- Health Education and Promotion (920205)
- Management of Education and Training Systems (930502)
Journal Article(1 outputs)
|2017||Mather C, Barnett T, Broucek V, Saunders A, Grattidge D, et al., 'Helping Hands: Using Augmented Reality to Provide Remote Guidance to Health Professionals', Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 241 pp. 57-62. ISSN 0926-9630 (2017) [Refereed Article]|
Citations: Web of Science - 2
Co-authors: Mather C; Barnett T; Broucek V; Saunders A; Huang W
Grants & Funding
Number of grants
- The aims of this project are to develop, utilise and evaluate the merit of on-line Virtual Orientation Tours of rural and remote practice settings as a strategy to: attract students from a range of health disciplines and education sectors to rural and remote placements; allay students pre-placement anxiety; and prepare students for rural and remote practice by increasing their awareness of the facilities, services, learning opportunities and resources available.
- Health Workforce Australia ($39,320)
- Grant-Tasmanian Clinical Education Network
- Administered By
- University of Tasmania
- Research Team
- Cross DMG; Barnett Tony; Valk M; Grattidge D