1. This prize draw is promoted by the University of Tasmania.
2. These terms and conditions shall apply to all entries into the prize draw. Candidates who elect to submit their email address at the end of the survey will automatically be entered into the prize draw to win a pre-paid VISA gift card ($100 x 3) when a complete HDR Candidate Survey is submitted by the due date.
3. No alternative or cash prize is offered. Delivery is included in the prize.
4. The winner shall be selected within seven (7) days of the Closing Date by means of a random draw from all entries received by the University of Tasmania by the Closing Date by a person selected by the University of Tasmania.
5. The winner will be notified via email to the student email account within 21 days of the draw taking place. To claim your prize you must respond to the email within two (2) weeks of the notification email being sent. Failure to claim the prize within the specified time shall result in a further draw taking place and a new winner being selected.
6. In the event of an unclaimed prize, a redraw will occur.
7. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email to the student email account within twenty-one (21) days of the draw taking place. To claim the prize winners must respond to the email within two (2) weeks of the notification email being sent. Failure to claim the prize within the specified time shall result in a further draw taking place and a new winner being selected.
8. By winning and accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the University of Tasmania publishing the prize details and providing the names to other entrants. Names may be used within public announcements (not limited to) University communications, such as MyLO, Staff and Student Newsletter, Facebook, etc.
9. The University of Tasmania does not accept responsibility for any lost, late or misdirected entries of any network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry or any electronic communication by you or the University of Tasmania.
10. If any act, omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the University of Tasmania and which prevents the University of Tasmania from complying with these terms and conditions, the University of Tasmania will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the University of Tasmania reserves the right (to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or alternatively substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
11. Except in the case of damage arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law; the University of Tasmania and its associated employees exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this prize draw, the promotion of this prize draw, from the use of the prize or from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize.