5 Feb 2021
- Due to Hub: 5 February 2021
- External deadline: 19 February 2021
The Collaboration Grant aims to provide funding to Australian researchers to:
- encourage collaboration between research groups, across disciplines and specialties;
- facilitate new ideas;
- accelerate research translation; and
- improve survival from pancreatic cancer in line with our mission to triple survival by 2030.
In addition to the Principal Investigator, there must be at least two co-investigators per grant application, who are all from different institutions or disciplines.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: