15 Feb 2021
- Expression of Interest (EOI) due to Hub: 15 February 2021
- EOI external deadline: 1 March 2021
- Full application due to Hub: 13 April 2021
- Full application external deadline: 27 April 2021
EOIs for this grant opportunity opens on 1 Feb 2021. The purpose of this Grant-in-Aid is to support research projects into the causes and treatment of Bone Marrow Failure (BMF), and expressions of interest are sought from appropriately qualified scientific or medical researchers. Maddie’s Vision particularly seeks research that is specifically directed towards finding a cure for BMF and that is applicable to adolescents and young adults with these diseases.
The above opportunity will operate using a two-stage competitive process:
- Stage 1 involves submission of an EOI.
- If the EOI is successful, Stage 2 involves submission of a full application.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: