5 Feb 2021
- Expression of Interest Due to Hub: 5 February 2021 (due to public holiday)
- EOI External deadline: 22 February 2021
The TTRA Research Projects funding can provide between $200,000 - $750,000 to help develop innovative preventative, diagnostic, therapeutic and/or disease management products/solutions to address one of the following Priority Areas associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease:
- Priority 1: Mental health conditions in people living with at least two of the following: Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and/or cardiovascular disease; or
- Priority 2: Chronic kidney disease in people living with at least two of the following: Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and/or cardiovascular disease; or
- Priority 3: Cardiac and vascular complications arising in people living with diabetes (Type 1 or Type 2) and cardiovascular disease; or Cardiovascular disease in people living with Type 1 diabetes and insulin resistance (double diabetes).
Project terms will be a maximum of 24 months, and applicants are required to provide an in-kind contribution to the value of 50% of the funding request.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: