19 Feb 2021
- Due to Hub: 19 February 2021 (note earlier date due to public holiday)
- External deadline: 5 March 2021 (the actual deadline is 8 March but, as this is a public holiday, EOIs will need to be submitted earlier)
The National Stem Cell Foundation of Australia invites applications for up to four $100,000 research grants as part of its Matched Funding Program.
IMPORTANT: The Foundation will match any donation it receives from an approved donor (or donors) up to a maximum of $50,000 with up to $50,000 dollars of its own funds, to potentially provide a total of $100,000 for a successful research project. Ideally, the lead researcher (or their host institution) would find and introduce the donor to the Foundation; however, if this does not occur the Foundation will use its resources to try to source an appropriate donor (through its newsletters, website and social media).
To be eligible the research project must be:
- utilising stem cell technology;
- performed predominantly in Australia; and
- involve preclinical studies that would inform a clinical trial or ready to conduct a clinical trial.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: