19 Feb 2021
- EOI due to Hub: 19 February 2021 (note earlier date due to public holiday)
- EOI external deadline: 5 March 2021 (the actual deadline is 8 March but, as this is a public holiday, EOIs will need to be submitted earlier)
The purpose of Physiotherapy Research Foundation (PRF) Seeding Grants is to help new researchers begin a research career. To be considered as a new researcher, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- must not have received a previous PRF Seeding, Project or Tagged Grant;
- must not have received any previous research grant greater than $20,000 as a named Chief Investigator; and
- must not have received more than $20,000 in maintenance or support funding accompanying a post-doctoral fellowship (total amount over the duration of the fellowship). This amount is exclusive of salary, but includes additional funds for items such as travel and research consumables.
The grants will operate using a two-stage competitive process:
- Stage 1 will involve submission of an EOI.
- If the EOI is successful, Stage 2 will involve submission of a full application.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: