23 Feb 2021
- EOI due to Hub: 23 February 2021 (note earlier date due to public holiday)
- EOI external deadline: 10 March 2021
IMPORTANT: Applicants must provide a cash contribution of 10% of the funds being requested from the Tasmanian Community Fund (TCF). The cash contribution must be for items attributable to the project’s implementation and must not include on-going operational costs or in-kind amounts.
The TCF is calling for EOIs for a range of collaborative and sustainable projects that improve the wellbeing of Tasmanians in one or more of the following areas:
- improving mental health/wellbeing outcomes;
- reducing violence including bullying;
- increasing educational engagement and attainment;
- enhancing preventable health outcomes;
- reducing homelessness;
- increasing community connection;
- reducing social isolation;
- diverting from the justice system; and
- addressing addictive behaviours.
Funding from $100,000 to $500,000 is available for projects up to five years’ duration.
The Large Grants will operate using a two-stage competitive process:
- Stage 1 will involve submission of an EOI.
- If the EOI is successful, Stage 2 will involve submission of a full application.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: