29 Jan 2021
- Due to Hub: 29 January 2021
- External deadline: 12 February 2021
The Rosemary Bryant Foundation aims to strengthen the role of the nursing and midwifery profession across the health system through the development of a research-driven, evidence-based platform of healthcare. The Foundation is offering one round of funding with a pooled value of up to $100,000 for eligible researchers focussing on nursing and midwifery care who are based in Australia. A key focus of any project funded by the Rosemary Bryant Foundation is that there is a leadership role for a nurse/midwife and there is demonstrable collaboration with nurses/midwives in relevant practice environments.
The $100,000 in grants are available across three categories of grants:
- Discovery Grant – Up to $50,000 funding available per grant.
- Accelerator Grant – Up to $25,000 funding available per grant.
- Seeding Grant – Up to $10,000 funding available per grant.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: