17 Mar 2021
- Due to Hub: 17 March 2021
- External deadline: 31 March 2021
A range of grants is available in 2021, including:
- Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) Research Grant: Up to $25,000 is offered.
- GC Australasia Award: $5,000 for the promotion of research in Minimum Intervention Dentistry.
- International College of Dentists - Australasian Section & the ICD Syd Dobbin AM Grant: up to $5,000 towards community oral health.
- Oral Medicine Academy of Australasia Research Award: $2,000 to supplement the highest-ranked application in oral medicine research.
- The Clark Family Research Award: $10,000 research grant awarded to the highest ranked application in clinical dentistry with a sole focus on sustainability, or an area of research where sustainability in dentistry is either a major focus or a significant by-product of the project.
- The Straumann Group Award: $5,000 is offered for research to improve knowledge in the area of implantology and tooth replacement solutions.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: