18 Mar 2021
- Due to Hub: 18 March 2021
- External deadline: 1 April 2021
IMPACT (IMProving and ACcelerating Translation) Grants support projects focussed on one or more of the following key issues contributing to the lack of translation of effective treatments through to clinical trial for MND/ALS:
- Disease heterogeneity;
- Lack of relevant preclinical models;
- A lack of reliable disease biomarkers;
- The challenge of drug delivery into the brain;
- A lack of effective targeted gene therapies; and
- The untapped potential of stem cell therapy.
These grants are for 2-year projects up to the value of AUD $250,000. Proposals for both discovery and translational research stages will be considered.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: