26 Feb 2021
- EOI due to Hub: 26 February 2021 (note earlier date due to public holiday)
- EOI external deadline: 15 March 2021
The TTRA Research Centres will accelerate therapies towards clinical practice for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management of disease related complications for identified priorities associated with diabetes or cardiovascular disease. Each centre will be funded to a maximum of $10 million over 4 years. Each centre must focus on at least two of the identified priority areas
The Diabetes Research Centre’s translational research, development and implementation science activities will address the following Priority Areas:
- Priority 1: Diabetic kidney disease;
- Priority 2: Peripheral neuropathy and diabetic foot syndrome;
- Priority 3: Short-term complications of hypoglycaemia and/or hyperglycaemic hyperosmolar syndrome (HHS) and ketoacidosis.
The Cardiovascular Disease Research Centre’s translational research, development and implementation science activities will address the following Priority Areas:
- Priority 1: Coronary artery disease (including angina and MACE);
- Priority 2: Cardiomyopathy / heart failure;
- Priority 3: Transient ischaemic attack (TIA) / stroke (ischaemic and haemorrhagic).
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: