23 Mar 2021
- Letter of Intent (LOI) due to Hub: 23 March 2021 (note date due to public holidays)
- LOI external deadline: 9 April 2021
- Anticipated LOI announcement: 30 June 2021
- Full proposal due to Hub: 10 August 2021
- Full proposal external deadline: 30 August 2021
The intent of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to support general research projects that will improve the understanding of or reduce disparities in the diagnosis, management and outcomes of prostate cancer patients in minority and under-served communities. General Research proposals in the following topic areas are of particular interest:
- Identification of barriers in the delivery of equitable healthcare
- Health Services research programs to study and optimize care delivery
Grants are for projects maximum 2 years in duration and for requests of US$100,000 to US$150,000. Research teams must be at least 3 members, including one young investigator (<6 years post-PhD), and the lead applicant must have an appropriate level medical degree (see guidelines for details).
This grant round will operate using a two-stage competitive process:
- Stage 1 involves submission of an LOI.
- If the LOI is successful, Stage 2 will involve submission of a full proposal.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: