12 Mar 2021
- Due to Hub: 12 March 2021
- External deadline: 26 March 2021
PKD Australia Research Grants support leading Australian research that aims to provide a deeper understanding of Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) and/or improves the outlook and quality of life for PKD patients. Grants are available for:
* Basic scientific research;
- Clinical research;
- Translational research;
- Psychosocial and Public Health Research; and
- Other: research may be targeted at specific issues relevant to the disease manifestation of PKD and may include transplantation research, cardiovascular research, hypertension research or dietary support research.
Two grants of up to $30,000 for 1-year projects are available.
For more information please see the funding body website. If you intend to submit an application to this scheme please contact your Research Hub before the date listed above: